Continuing Education Credits:4
Course Length:4 hours
TDLR Provider #: 2163
TDLR Course #: 20873
Valid to March 11, 2020
Who must take this course to renew their cosmetology license:
operator license or an esthetician, manicurist, esthetician/manicurist or eyelash extension specialty license, or a hair weaving, wig, or shampoo/conditioning specialty license.
This course satisfies 4-hour of Texas Cosmetology Continuing Education requirement.
This course covers the following topics:
- Sanitation (1 hour)
- Texas Cosmetologist’s Laws and Rules (1/2 hour).
- Spread of Contagious disease, Bacteriology (1/2 hour).
- Reproductive disorders among cosmetologists, safety (1/2 hour)
- The Salon Business, Salon Management (1 hour)
- Human Trafficking, TDLR requirement (1/2 hour)
Need more information?: See Cosmetology FAQ’s section
Once you buy the course, you can start it here.